04 June 2009

Daddy's Post


Hey,

As was assured in previous conversations with a certain MOMMY (Brit), I have finally gotten around to adding my 2 and a half cents. It just took a little bit longer than expected because I was contemplating what to write. . . . . . it's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
Indeed we are finally moved in, and the "honey-do" list is more than likely animating itself, gathering a thousand midgets with poison-tipped spears and daggers in preparation to drain the energy, life and over-all manliness of yours truly. Even still, I walk towards that fate more than willingly, with humor and sarcasm as my sword and shield, and a handy spare set of car keys accompanied by a pillow and blanket . . . just in case of course:)
Enough literary randomness.
I would like to point out that Braedin's vocabulary and frequency of speech has SPIKED through the roof since the move. She is so much happier (and louder) and enjoys roaming around the yard requesting at the top of her lungs that all puppies know she is vying for ownership of them. What a kid!
Brit began painting the kitchen RANDOMLY last night. Braedin went down to bed, I went to the computer to post our couch on Craigslist, then went into the kitchen where "brownie" colored paint covered one of the walls. Wasn't sold at first, but I must say that it looks pretty good throughout the kitchen now. Kudos!
Me? I have to measure the closet for the purposes of getting our LIFE in the form of clothing off of the bedroom floor and onto hangers.
yay.
To fam and friends, thanks so much for being a part of our lives. WE LOVE YOU!!!

More Pics To COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment